- A well established organization focusing on TV program product technology
- Good reputation for creating programs that combine performers and staff
- Corporate responsible company
- This company is currently working on a live event broadcasting project
- A stable 10Mbps connection to ensure the data stream is not disconnected
- Cellular connection to be used in conjunction with a public network
- We would suggest the Balance 210 to be deployed at the HQ.
- This ultimate small branch router can work seamlessly with co-existing equipment such as switches or decoders already at the HQ via the multiple WAN and LAN ports.
- For the live broadcasting end, a MAX Transit Duo would be used.
- This features two cellular modems with redundant SIM slots to provide various carrier uses covering any connection drop-offs.
- What gives the MAX Transit Duo flexibility in mobile deployments, is it’s ability to accept power input via the USB slot.
- The MAX Transit Duo can provide simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi to reduce congestion and keep the data flowing.
- We would recommend the SpeedFusion Bonding License to enable Bandwidth Bonding, utilizing a cellular connection simultaneously.
- By adding PrimeCare subscription service to the Max Transit Duo, additional features such as InControl 2 will be included.