BR1 sending remote configs

So I have deployed 5 VZ BR1 units, they are all out in the field. Now I want to change the config on one unit, but I guess I need a unit that lives here in order to setup new configs? Or is there some editor I can use without hardware?

I would remote directly into them, but I can’t as Verizon uses NAT.

Hello,

I would recommend taking a look at our incontrol cloud based management. Basically you will register your devices on our FREE cloud based management system. From here you can view if the units are online, usage reports and also other features. Here is a link to get started with InControl: https://incontrol.pepwave.com/. Once the device is registered you will be able to store configurations here and also, change configurations and push them to your devices remotely. If you have any questions along the way don’t hesitate to ask. Also, we do have a Beta firmware for your device as we are coming out with a new InControl system that is in beta. Here is a link to check that out: Peplink | Pepwave - Forum!

I’m in there, signed up a few days ago. I need to change the SSID, if I am reading it right I can do that remotely right?
You mention being able change configurations, can I make a new config. without having a unit in front of me?

Hello,

Yes as long as the unit has a healthy internet connection on it and is showing as online. If this is confirmed and once the device is registered, go ahead and go to the configuration tab. Here you will be able to create a configuration file, included you can also, change SSID names, Authentication and passwords etc. Once the configuration file has been created go ahead and name and save it. Then go back to devices. Choose the device that you registered, then go to Actions>configuration and submit. This will push the config to the device. You will need to wait about 15-20 minutes for it to fully take effect.

Sounds good, thanks.