br1 pro 5g in the uk/ vodaphone

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me with this router, iv just fitted it in the motorhome with a pepwave 7 in 1 aerial

3 and O2 definately works fine, i think EE may have worked but iv left now and cant be sure but im having trouble connecting vodaphone
the wife has a proper top tier contract and the sim wont work, iv just left O2 and signed up to talk mobile (vodaphone) and i cant get the sim to work either, tethering allowed

iv been through live chat with talk mobile (vodaphone) and tried changing the APN settings but to be honest she didn’t really have a clue, it works fine with apn set to auto on the other networks

any thoughts? cheers

@MartinLangmaid Might be able to assist you with this. I don’t have as much knowledge of the UK carriers.

As an MVNO, Talkmobile will need you to select custom for the APN and then you need to use the settings from here:

Which is talkmobile.co.uk as the APN everything else is blank.

Likely custom APN too then. Question is what. If it works in a phone you can look at the settings there.

Hiya cheers for the reply’s, Iv just tried changing the custom settings and I cant see where to put the access number , Iv Tried changing the apn, but the sim still

won’t work, any ideas

From your screengrab, you show the talkmobile.co.uk apn in SIM B. Is that the slot the SIM is in? If so for testing I would untick SIM A and the SpeedFusion connect SIM checkboxes so make sure you are testing that SIM specifically.

It can take a surprising amount of time to try all the SIMs otherwise.

Hiya, yeah you were right I left my some card in for ages this morning and it eventually started working, thank you very much for your help and swift replies, one more thing, i Park my motorhome outside the house, and as it happens Iv jus cancelled my home internet- is there any way of connecting this router to my home network?
i guess it would work if i was to run a ethernet cable from a switch to the router, but obviously i couldnt be done with the hassle
I have unbiquiti wi- fi repeaters throughout the house and everything connected via ethernet for streaming devices

is there a prefered slot i should use and then just leave it on custom/talk mobile

im planning on using the sim in my phone and when required just put it in the router, im guessing i could keep the other sim slot on auto and then if vodaphone has no signal i could pop one of the kids sim cards in the router in the other slot?