BR1 Mini - Worked fine and then hit a wall. Noob question - Home user

Hello, I am a total Noob with networking. I purchased the MAX BR1 Mini for my home as 4G LTE is the only service we can get at our house in the country. Prior to the BR1 I had a MOFI4500 XGLTE router but it recently failed on reading the sim card. Even swapping out Sim cards did nothing. So I purchased this BR1 from a local dealer. I installed the unit and set up a profile for wireless access. We have a smart TV, cell phones, Laptops, Vonage and security cameras as well as DirecTV. Everything was working fine. Speeds Download at 30 to 35Mbps and Upload around 25. I was watching netflix and the quality was HD for about an hour. Then it started buffering and then basically dropped altogether. I logged into the router and the only thing that stuck out was that the CPU was at 100% and in the red and throughput was spinning most of the time and then would show 1 Mbps down and less on the upload. Again I dont know much about setting this router up. I have two parablic antennas on a 50ft tower at my house and get a very strong signal from ATT. I have sent a question to my ATT provider asking if perhaps ATT throttled me perhaps because they didnt recognize my router. (Its happened before). I dont know much about the 2.4 or 5 Ghz people are talking about creating issues on other folks speeds and I apologize. I would really appreciate some information if anyone has run into this before. I also realize perhaps I need to post more information but really dont know what is needed.

I suggest you reach out to your local dealer for some help troubleshooting this. CPU pegged at 100% in the red constantly is not normal. Its possible you have a device on the network that is consuming all of the routers resources. (Torrents,virus,etc)

To narrow it down I would disconnect half of the devices from the network and then restart it and observe. If all stays fine then start adding devices back in one at a time or something until you find the culprit.

Thanks.

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Ok. Thanks Tim. I appreciate it.