BR1 Mini 4g LTE Configuration in Canada

Hi,
I just bought a BR1 Mini and looked at the user manual online. It is quite a book. I need to set-up the device with 1 sim with Bell Mobility and the other one with Rogers. Should I leave the default set-up and just register the sim and imei with both companies or I need to make changes here and there.

Thank you

Pierre Paris

Default set-up will get you going but you will need to register the IMEI and activate the SIM cards. Also make sure to confirm the correct APN. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you Tim.
I have another question if I may. As the device will be in operation in a remote location and only powered by AGM battery and solar panel, is there a way to reduce the 12 watts power consumption S per specs.
If the device is powered off during the day and turned on at night is everything will be up and running as per last configuration? Or we will need to set it up again?

Thanks

Pierre Paris,Cadd
Industrial Drafter
SmartPOLE Division

Complete Security Installs
O: 778 294 0400 | F: 778 294 0450
C:778-990-2424
[email protected]

Construction Site Security•Portable Audio-Video Surveillance Device Rentals•Integrated Security Systems • Camera Systems • Video Verification • Alarm Systems • Access Control

We appreciate referrals!

Visit our website & recommend us! http://completesecurityinstalls.com

Hi Pierre,

I confirm that upon power up the device will retain the last configuration. It is stored in Non-Volatile memory and the only way to change it would be a manual change, pin reset or a change made via InControl2 and pushed out to the device.

Regards,
Tim

1 Like

Thank you Tim,
Sorry if i have more questions but it is important for us to know as much as possible before buying lot of those units.

Can we put the device on sleep mode or on timer so it will turn on and off by itself ?

And lastly do you have a configuration manual only for the BR1 Mini or what I am reading on your PDF is the same for all pepmax router.

Thank you
Pierre Paris,Cadd
Industrial Drafter
SmartPOLE Division

Complete Security Installs
O: 778 294 0400 | F: 778 294 0450
C:778-990-2424
[email protected]

Construction Site Security•Portable Audio-Video Surveillance Device Rentals•Integrated Security Systems • Camera Systems • Video Verification • Alarm Systems • Access Control

We appreciate referrals!

Visit our website & recommend us! http://completesecurityinstalls.com

You can create a Schedule to take down the cellular connection based on your needs. The user manual is the same for the entire MAX family. Thanks

1 Like