Bonding two Starlink dishes

Hi all, I have 3 Starlink dishes, a Gen 1 (round), a Gen 2 (rectangular), and a Gen 3 (rectangular, leaning). The Gen 2 and Gen 3 are currently activated. I want to bond the two connections together for extra speed and/or fault tolerance. If I were to choose a Peplink device to accomplish this, it’s my assumption that I’d need:

• a Peplink device with at least 2 WAN inputs, more would be cool
  • a way to power each Dishy, such as a Yaosheng PoE injector
  • DC power supplies for whichever PoE injectors that I get
  • Dishy Cable Adapters to RJ45 so that I don’t need to modify the Starlink cables

What else am I missing to make this setup functional? Which Peplink device(s) might be best for this use case?

Have a look at the B One

1 Like

Hello @Nora,
Welcome to the Peplink Community Forum.

The new Peplink B One is a good start, though choosing the right model depends on your use case and applications.

We recommend working with your local Peplink Partner; several in this forum are in your area. Considering you appear to be on the East Coast (based on your profile time zone), you could reach out to our friends at West Networks, led by @PeterWest.

We cover Australia, New Zealand, and the APEC region with Peplink and LEO support. You are fortunate that there are very experienced Peplink Partners in your region; we engage with several of them regularly.

You are welcome to PM (Private Message) us if you need to. We hope that other Peplink Partners will also step up to assist you.

Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

b one or different one with lan wan vlan license. just know b20x and b one i think have stricter temperature ranges than say the br1 pro

Thank you, Marcus! I actually live in Los Angeles, and that’s where my Dishies live too :slight_smile:

I’m super encouraged that there are folks here who can help me with the initial sizing and planning so that my Starlink setup can hit the ground running!

1 Like

I appreciate the insight; thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The B One certainly seems like a contender! I’m going to dig into the specs on that :slight_smile:

1 Like