Bonding -Balance one core device

I have Balance one core device SN : 192C-4728-2AF9

Please i need to know is it is possible to bond 2 wan

The Balance One Core does not support SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding out of the box.
You will need to purchase an optional license key, the SKU for this is BPL-ONE-LC-SF.

Keep in mind that just your Peplink Balance One Core is not enough to bond your WAN connections.
You will need to build a SpeedFusion VPN tunnel to a second Peplink device with SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding enabled, or a FusionHub appliance, for example in a datacenter.

For example, if you want to bond two 30 Mbps WAN connections, you will need a WAN connection of atleast 60 Mbps on the datacenter sde.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply
No i activated Speed Fusion Bandwidth Bonding
i have two different ISPs sources
I need to bond both on 2 Wan ports is it possible?

Hi,

SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding is a VPN technology, so it doesn’t work with just one device.

It is not possible to bond your WAN connections without building a VPN to a Peplink end-point.
This end-point can be a Peplink Balance router or a FusionHub appliance.
Please visit the SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding page on the Peplink website for more information.

If you only have your Peplink Balance One Core, the best you can do is load balancing, but not bonding.

1 Like

Hello.
I only have your Pep link Balance One Core and just bought peed Fusion Bandwidth Bonding

Because i need to bond two different Wan connections

I can’t buy any other devices

Hi,

I do not work for Peplink, I work for one of their partners.

There is no way you can use SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding without building a SpeedFusion VPN tunnel to a second Peplink device with SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding support or FusionHub appliance.

Did the company/person who sold you the Peplink Balance One Core tell you it’s possible to bond the WAN connections with only the Peplink Balance One Core?

1 Like

Hi ,

Please can you check this video

this what i need exactly

Hi,

Yes, this is the result that Peplink’s SpeedFusion VPN technology can give you.
Again, this can only be done by building a SpeedFusion VPN tunnel to a second Peplink device with SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding support, or a FusionHub appliance.

If you do not have a datacenter or another location with a second Peplink device or FusionHub appliance, you can not achieve what is being shown in the video.
SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding is a VPN technology, which means it requires two devices for it to work.

You might want to set up a phone call with any of your local Peplink partners, they might have partners who have a datacenter with Peplink equipment available for you.

https://www.peplink.com/peplink-certified-partners/

1 Like

hello

For FusionHub appliance , is this software i can download and install or what ?

Hi Eldsoky, whilst you cant bond as others have already mentioned you can happily load balance across 2x connections, this will control internally initiated sessions out to the internet and load balance them across the 2x WAN connections. How it does this is under your control with the load balancing algorithms.

See this page for more info on the load balancing options https://www.peplink.com/technology/load-balancing-algorithms/

1 Like

Hi,

FusionHub is a virtual SpeedFusion appliance.
This means you do not need a second physical Peplink Balance router for SpeedFusion Bandwith Bonding.

This can be installed on virtual machines such as VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V.
Please check the FusionHub page on the Peplink website for more information.
However, this still requires you to have a second location such as a datacenter with a high speed WAN connection.

1 Like