Balance One Speed Issue

Hello All

New to this forum. Just got my Balance One and Balance AP Enterprise up and running today. So far I have to say I am disappointed in the performance.

I have AT&T Uverse 1 Gbs fiber coming into my house. Previously I was using a TP-Link AX-6000.

With the AX-6000 I consistently saw 910 to 950 Gbs up and down. With the Balance One I am seeing Low to mid 400 Gbps up to a high of 600Gpbs.

I really do not want to have to send this back as I like the InControl2 software. Any suggestions on how to get the speed up?

Oh, the AP Enterprise is at a crawl.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You!

The Balance One is rated at 600M throughput. Sounds like its delivering as promised. You can use InControl2 without using a Peplink router if desired.

2 Likes

Hi,

as Don wrote… have a look at this:https://www.peplink.com/products/balance/model-comparison/

1 Like

Thanks for the good info! I put my AX6000 back in the network and tried to add it to InControl 2. It could not find the serial number. Is there something extra you have to do to add non-Pepwave devices to InControl 2?

You can control the peplink access point from InControl. You cannot control non peplink devices. Sorry if I misunderstood your intent.

Thanks Don…That tells me what I need to do. Much Appreciated!