Balance one no wifi

Our internet wifi can not connect. After we reset the wifi router, than can connect normal. After a while suddenly cut off again. We tried to update the lastest firmware. Still problem. Please help to solve.
Thanks.

Hi. Help us out here with a bit more information.

1. This is a Balance One with built-in wi-fi, right? What FW version?
  2. No external APs?
  3. When you say Our internet wifi can not connect and Our internet wifi can not connect, what does that mean? Can you connect to the router’s AP at all? Or, is the situation that you can connect to wi-fi but no internet access?
  4. During the times when your wi-fi is inoperative, are you able to connect to hosts on the internet via one of the ethernet ports?
  5. When you lose your wi-fi do you show vis-a-vis clients connected when you look at the appropriate AP controller page?
  6. How many WANs in use – and what type?
  7. What is the color of the small LED on the far left side of the front panel of the Balance when you have problems?
1 Like

sory my question made you confuse, because i am not IT expert

• This is a Balance One with built-in wi-fi, right? What FW version?. yes, correct. FW version 7.1.2
  • No external APs? i dont know
  • When you say Our internet wifi can not connect and Our internet wifi can not connect , what does that mean? Can you connect to the router’s AP at all? Or, is the situation that you can connect to wi-fi but no internet access? can not connected to the wifi, at cellular phone said “IP configuration failure”
  • During the times when your wi-fi is inoperative, are you able to connect to hosts on the internet via one of the ethernet ports?, no can not
  • When you lose your wi-fi do you show vis-a-vis clients connected when you look at the appropriate AP controller page? we can not check to the IP address.
  • How many WANs in use – and what type? 2 WANs connected to LAN1 and 2 PEPWAVE BR1
  • What is the color of the small LED on the far left side of the front panel of the Balance when you have problems? 2 led off

@Iqbal

Please open a support ticket for support team to further check.

1 Like

Hi, I made ticket already. Ticket #792014

Best regards,

Iqbal

Mail](Outlook) for Windows 10

Well, I see @sitloongs got to you before:grinning: I did.

I’m wondering if your power supply failed. I think submitting at ticket is the way to go on this. Just out of curiosity: Is your router under warranty?

1 Like

Yes. Still under warranty. This router is attached on our yacht. Sunseeker yacht from UK. WE bought this yacht on last october 2018. Our position is in singapore.