Balance One IP Issue

Hello,

Is it possible to have two internet connections active at once (two cable lines for example) and have the Balance One output a single IP to my devices?

When I try to get into the backend of my server it kicks me off because my IP is changing and they view that as a security threat.

Thanks

The only solution I know of is bigleaf. There devices convert 2+ IP’s to 1 but your going to pay a pretty penny monthly to rent their device and utilize their network.

Hello,

Just to confirm that you are remote from the Balance One and the Server is on the LAN of the Balance?

No, the server is just an online hosted company (servint.net). I have both modems plugged into the Balance One and then use an ethernet cable from the Balance One to my computer. Whenever I try to log into my backend at Servint, it kicks me off once the IP changes per their security (which happens right away sometimes and other times after a page or two of loading). This is the only case I’ve had any issues with the IP changing and unfortunately they can’t alter anything from their end to allow that.

No, the server is just an online hosted company (servint.net). I have both modems plugged into the Balance One and then use an ethernet cable from the Balance One to my computer. Whenever I try to log into my backend at Servint, it kicks me off once the IP changes per their security (which happens right away sometimes and other times after a page or two of loading). This is the only case I’ve had any issues with the IP changing and unfortunately they can’t alter anything from their end to allow that.

Okay thank you. If that’s the only option I’ll probably just stick with one as it’s not a big deal. Thank you.

You just need to create a custom outbound rule to that IP address or domain and choose Priority as the algorithm.

Do you happen to have any how to pages on that? It sounds pretty basic, so probably something I should know how to do.

Sure, here is a link from our Knowledge Base:

And here is a link to a video:

Awesome, thank you!!