(1) WAN Option
All models come with 1 to 2 USB WAN and at least 1 Ethernet WAN to provide a Multi-WAN solution for your network setup.
Balance 310X features 2 Ethernet WANs and 1 cellular WAN for backup, which is built right for the setup requiring 2 Ethernet Cables from different providers.
Balance 310 5G is embedded with 2 modems: a 4G and a 5G modem, to provide 4G LTE backup for your 5G connectivity.
Balance 310 Fiber 5G features 1 SFP WAN and 5G modem, allowing access to gigabit fiber optic internet for your application.
(2) PrimeCare Model
- Balance 310 5G and Balance 310 Fiber 5G are PrimeCare models, bundling in essential warranty and licenses, all in one subscription.
(3) Wi-Fi AP
- Balance 310 Fiber 5G features Dual-Band Wi-Fi, providing a wireless local area network for branch office application.
- Choose Balance 310X if your setup requires 2 Ethernet Cables from different providers.
- Choose Balance 310 5G if your setup is using or planning to use 5G network that requires 4G LTE for backup.
- Choose Balance 310 Fiber 5G if your setup is using or planning to use SFP WAN for accessing gigabit fiber optic internet.