Balance 30 to FusionHub in AWS

I am working to connect my Balance 30 Pro to a FusionHub instance I set up in AWS. I’m getting successful connection, but only for my Priority 1 WAN on the Balance even though I have multiple WANs selected in configuration. I’m not sure what I have wrong.

Here is what I am seeing for the connection:

Here is my config on Balance:

And on FusionHub:

Any ideas?

The T-Mobile and USB WAN links are in a lower priority on your dashboard. Drag them up to the same Priority as WAN1.

They are all in Priority 1 on the dashboard but not on the connection.

I see - I misread your screenshots.

To be used in SpeedFusion, the WANs need to be active and healthy on the dashboard. All wan are healthy (green) and active (in Priority1 in this case).

The WANs also need to be included in the SpeedFusion profile config and set to Priority 1 there too.

So I have a connection up an running on all WANs now. It seems when I enable SpeedFusion on IC2 is when I go to only the first WAN from Dashboard. If I leave that off, I get a good connect on all WANs. See below.

The next thing I am working on is adding multiple tunnels. I’ve set it up using the Tabs on the profiles, but only the first tunnel will connect. Also below.

Thanks for the help BTW! I forgot to attach the Balance 30 side:

You can set SF WAN priority to use all WANs using incontrol by ticking the ‘advanced’ checkbox as you progress through the profile settings until you see an option to edit WAN settings for that device.

I expect you might need to open additional ports. By default 4500 is used by the primary tunnel and then subsequent sub tunnels use consecutive port numbers (for 4501, 4502 etc). So you’ll need additional ports opened for UDP traffic in AWS.

Opening the ports at AWS did the trick! Thanks so much for your help, especially over a weekend!

1 Like