- Balance 30 Pro is configured with Wi-Fi for day-to-day operations, meanwhile, Balance 30 LTE comes equipped without Wi-Fi to fulfill strict security compliance.
(2) Power Input/Output
- Balance 30 LTE supports AC and DC input, giving the device a wide range of application scenarios.
- Balance 30 Pro can provide PoE Output Ports with the additional PoE license (ACW-622).
(3) SpeedFusion Functionality
- Balance 30 Pro supports PepVPN and Hot Failover by default but needs an additional license to activate WAN Smoothing and Bandwidth Bonding.
- Balance 30 LTE only supports PepVPN.