Balance 30 LTE - tweak engineering data

Hello,

Is it possible to tweak the values in the engineering data section?

Thanks!

What are you looking to tweak? The information contained is pulled out as read-only values and is not editable.

Thanks.

I would like to make the Balance 30 LTE lock on to band 4 instead of band 13. Band 4 is faster here, but it does not connect to that band.

Any update to make this happen? My phone locks onto band 4 in the same location as the Balance 30 LTE. With the same type of SIM, the Balance never uses band 4 and always stays on band 13.

I would like to be able to specify what band it should use. This would be useful if a band is always slow or unreliable.

Please try here.

1 Like

It lists band 4 and is checked but does not list band 13 as an option to uncheck. I want to stop using band 13.

Just check band 4 will do.

1 Like

What is band 13 in the list? Verizon’s band 13 is 700mhz, and that was the default. However, it doesn’t show. Which checkbox enables that band?

LTE (Band 2)
LTE (Band 4)
LTE (Band 5)
LTE (Band 17)
WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA / HSPA+ (850 MHz)
WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA / HSPA+ (900 MHz)
WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA / HSPA+ (1700 MHz)
WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA / HSPA+ (1900 MHz)
WCDMA / HSDPA / HSUPA / HSPA+ (2100 MHz)

FYI. To anyone else wondering, the “LTE (Band 2)” checkbox actually connects to Verizon Band 13 700mhz. Can Peplink update the label?

Hello @Xerxes,
Full details of each of the bands used (and they differ in devices depending on model) can be found here in these Wikipedia links:

Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile: