Balance 20 - What is TCP and UDP NAT Timeout?

Hi Forum !
I’m new on Peplink devices, I’m testing Balance 20 with fw 5.4.9 product. I can see Active Sessions with activity in the last minute but is there a way to visualise all currents sessions in the NAT table?
What are UDP and TCP NAT Timeout and is it possible to modify it ?

best regards !
e-neolab

The Active Sessions page shows current sessions for the last minute, but you can click on the Refresh button and it will update in real-time.

UDP and TCP NAT Timeouts is not something configurable in our routers.

Hi Tim
thanks for this quick reply!

I can refresh but I will never know the opened sessions without trafic… so is there a way to visualise all currents sessions in the NAT table? (even by CLI…)
I Understand UDP and TCP NAT Timeouts is not something configurable but can you tell me what are the hard-coded values ?

You can use the CLI command get session to view all the current sessions in the NAT table along with their idle time.

I’m not sure about those hard coded values, maybe someone from the engineering team could chime in.

get session in CLI doesn’t show more : idle never exceed 60 … and my session is not broken (test with ssh session)… So impossible to see the full NAT table… for an entreprise-class router, I’m quite suprised and a bit disappointed…

agree to e-neolab

Hi all
By this time, any good guy from Peplink engineering to tell us the hard coded values ?

regards

TCP Established - 86400 seconds
TCP Non-established - 120 seconds
UDP Replied - 180 seconds
UDP Un-replied - 30 seconds