B One Bonjour Forwarding

Hello,

Prospective B One buyer here. I want to confirm, the B One supports Bonjour forwarding correct? It is listed in the user manual. But the user manual also talks about KVM and Docker support, which per Peplink website is not supported.

I’m also curious to hear if users are hitting 1 Gbps with VLANs/firewall rules/content blocking on. Or is the 1 Gbps only achieved with out of the box settings?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

@beagle.b.scout B One does support Bonjour Forwarding, which I just checked from our lab unit (firmware 8.4.1).

BTW, I went through the B One online user manual but I do not see where it stated about the KVM and Docker support. Can you share the source of B One user manual that you were referring to?

About the 1Gbps router throughput inquiry, you may check on the details from the disclaimer from the product comparison page.

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply! I really appreciate it. Glad to hear it supports Bonjour forwarding.

I found the user manual at the B One product page:

User manual at bottom of page:

To be fair it says those features are for Media Fast routers. But above there is also a section of edge computing, which I know is not supported via a comparison page. Just a little confusing. Thanks for a link to a more updated user manual!

I’ve ordered a B One, excited to put it to use!

@beagle.b.scout thanks for the catch, we have updated the URL on the product and firmware download page to the updated B One - Online user manual. :wink: