B one as a simple AP

I have a large off grid home in which I’ll be purchasing the new B one 5g to pair with starlink. I will also need an AP to extend the wifi reach (wired ap). I had originally planed to add a AP one AX lite but for the same price I could get a B one. I assume the B one can work just as an ap?
What advantage does an AP One AX lite offer over a full fledged router such as the B one.
Thanks for any thoughts.

you can have 2 or 3 UniFi u6+ for the price…

Yup, you are correct, I could… But then I’d have to use two management consoles and deal with two different companies for troubleshooting and support.
Up until now the AP’s have always worked out way cheaper than the routers but with the Balance One sitting at the same price as the AP AX lite Im not seeing a reason to buy them unless you want them cleanly mounted in the ceiling.
Aside from physical form factor what am I missing by buying two B ones vs a B one and a AP AX Lite?

You will see WiFi clients connected to the ‘‘AP’’ as wired on the client list page.
if you have the real AP One,
1/ config is pushed from the router to the AP (no need to configure the AP separately)
2/ you see in B-One client list, WiFi clients connected to AP with WiFi signal.

Ok, so it sounds like we lose some functionality by using the B-One (or other router) instead of an actual AP. I’ve got a Max BR1 5g at another site so I ordered just the 1 B one for now and will test things and report back on how things look.
Thanks

Would all of that hold true if the b one was joined in synergy mode?