Attempting to monitor Surf SOHO Mk 3 in prometheus with SNMP

Hello. I’ve gone through the grind of getting the mibs in the download “peplink_balance_snmp-8.1.1” through snmp_exporter_generator and into prometheus. I have 4 APs set up on my SOHO. I would like to track the number of clients connected per AP.

So If I have this mib correct:

iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.pepwave.productMib.generalMib.wifiMib.wifiAp.wifiApInfo.wifiApWlanInfo.wifiApWlanStatTable

then it returns this using NetSNMP’s ‘snmptable’:

> snmptable -t 30 -m WiFi -v2c -c public <ip address> .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.pepwave.productMib.generalMib.wifiMib.wifiAp.wifiApInfo.wifiApWlanInfo.wifiApWlanStatTable
SNMP table: WiFi::wifiApWlanStatTable

wifiApWlanNumConnectedClients wifiApWlanTxPackets wifiApWlanRxPackets wifiApWlanTxByte wifiApWlanRxByte
                             0                   0                   0                0                0

All zeros is most certaInly not correct. Do I have this MIB correct? If not, where is this info?

Thanks in advance.