AT&T settings while in Canada?

Hi all, I have a Max Transit Duo running Firmware 8.3. I have an AT&T business data plan that was working fine, just up until I crossed the border into Canada. My cell is also AT&T, and the signal isn’t great, but I have very usable internet. But for the SIM in the router, I’m stuck on Obtaining IP address - I have a MIMO on the roof so I know the signal isn’t the issue.

I‘ve rebooted a bunch of times with no luck. I had IVP6 disabled, so I turned that on, but that also didn’t help. And I changed my apn from auto (‘Broadband’) to anything I could find for Canadian carriers. (Edit to add: have configured I have data roaming enabled on the pepwave for all countries, and even tried to limit the country to just Canada, which still didn’t work). My plan through AT&T definitely has international (again, no issues with my cell phone on the same plan). I’ve checked every forum and can’t seem to find any other leads.

So, it doesn’t appear to be my plan, or signal strength - which makes me think it’s a pepwave setting? Is there anything else I can check? TIA

I’d suggest making certain that roaming is enabled. If that does not fix your issue I’d call AT&T. Most commonly the failure to obtain an address is a provisioning issue. Perhaps they can provide guidance.

Thanks Rick, just edited the original post to add that I have roaming enabled, apologies for not mentioning that.

Replying to my own question for any future searches, as I hadn’t seen too much on the topic. I called AT&T and they turned off international roaming on the account, turned it back on, then sent an OTA activation to the SIM, and it finally connected to Rogers - I still have my APN set to auto, and didn’t need to change any other settings.

OK, thanks for the update. The well-known “provisioning issue” again. ;<)

R