Are there any peplink solutions that can use 4 esims

Are there any 4g/5g peplink solutions that can use 4 sims?

Hello.
Do you check about HD4 MBX?

" Peplink eSIM "

1 Like

I have searched quite a few of those distributors but can’t find pricing anywhere. Is there anything around there that is more available? Does Peplink have devices that can join via ethernet but only have 2 sims?

@Shawn Do you want 4 simitanious connections or the ability to use more then 4 sims and move between plans and/or regions? What is your use case? We are a peplink partner and can help you plan out what you need.

1 Like

4 simultaneous connections

Hi Shawn,

If your project has some budgetary constraint, you should consider pairing 2 UBR Plus, this should be much more affordable.

Shawn,

Do you want the 4 connections in one unit, or do you have space for two to four individual routers and one main router.

1 Like

Ideally, I’d want to carry the equipment on my person. That dream is most likely dead. I plan on carrying them around mounted in the trunk of my sedan, so I have space for multiple units.

Is it that I can have multiple single cellular modems and still have the bonding abilities via some other peplink device?

If you want to carry on your person, max portability I would do one or two transit pro duos.
I have a couple of options here on this comparision link.

Let me know if you are interested in ordering any we are a peplink partner and can help you make a decision and support you after the sale.

Peter West makes a neat case with three 5G modems in it (BR2 pro and a 5G adapter). You could do WIFI WAN from that to your 5G smartphone for the fourth…

5 Likes

The HD4 MBX retails for $10K. I have access to one at $4k, NIB I’d sell or give you the info on so you could buy.

BR1 PRO 5GN is a single radio, dual sim + Wi-Fi and 3 ports of Gig-E Ethernet WAN or LAN. You can get the BR2 if you need to use two SIMs or E-SIMS at the same time.

One thing that I notice about these 5g modems is that they have a reasonably high speed. I’ve been researching more about 5g cat speeds, in general, to ensure that I’m even asking the right questions, and I landed on a question I couldn’t answer.

If I have a CAT18 5g modem, will my local carrier allow me to transfer at those speeds, data caps aside? If so, I might only need two modems, and my problems will not be so severe.

What is a “peplink eSim” ?
So there is no peplink that can use regular eSim?

As far as I know every new model supports 2 physical sim slots, 1 esim (speed fusion profile, 2 additional esim profiles) and then some models support remotesim.
We are a peplink partner and can help you with sales and selection, let us know what your budget and needs are.