AP One Mini PoE Class vs. TrendNet TPE-P521ES

I have a TrendNet TPE-P521ES PoE+ Passthrough Switch which is powered by PoE+ and splits that power to two downstream PoE ports. The switch has an 18W power budget for the two ports. I wanted to use it to power two PoE devices (an AP One Mini and a VOIP phone). The AP One Mini uses about 4 watts, and the VOIP phone uses about 5W. Should be no problem, right?

Unfortunately the 521ES has a limitation - it splits the 18W power budget based on the Advertised PoE class rather than actual draw.

The AP One mini advertises itself as a “Class 3” device, meaning it can use up to 15.4W. Unfortunately, this leads the 521ES switch to think that it doesn’t have any power left. End result: the swtich will only power 1 device.

Question: Since the AP One Mini (HW2) uses less than 5W, is there any way, in software, to tell it to advertise itself as a PoE class 2 device (max 7W)?

If this can’t be set in software you could use this as an alternative.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W87KSFQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks Jonathan, but I’m pretty sure most of those devices advertise themselves as Class 0 or Class 3. The product info says 12V @ 2A = 24W which is much higher than class 1 (4W) or Class 2 (7W).

If I could find one that was actually Class 2 that might work.

To follow up on this post, I eventually found a solution. By forcing both of the PoE ports on the switch to Class 2 (7W) max, I was eventually able to get both the Peplink AP One Mini and my VOIP phone working simultaneously.