Ap one management

Hi guys

On a AP One even with a reset, when I connect it to the internet it assumes another xonfiguration, I believe from the incontrol account. How can I configure the AP One to not connect to incontrol ?

Thanks

Hi,

Is the AP One being managed by InControl 1.0 or 2.0? What is the AP One current firmware version?

In InControl 1.0, you may need to unregister this unit from the “Managed Devices” section, where in InControl 2.0, you can uncheck the WiFi Management for the AP One, so the settings will not be pushed down to the AP One.

Regards,
Wei-Ming

I cant tell which version of incontrol is controlling the ap. But most probably the 1. Fw i believe is 3.0.3

Is there any other way besides telling incontrol to not manage this ap ? Can I configure the Ap so it wont talk to incontrol ?

Im asking this because I dont know which incontrol account is managing this AP

Best regards

Hi,

If the AP One is running firmware 3.0.3, then it should be under InControl 1.0, as the InControl 2.0 requires AP One firmware 3.4.1 onwards.

The AP One will automatically attempt to connect to InControl (1.0 or 2.0) once it is connected to Internet, so you need to disable the management from the InControl system.

Regards,
Wei-Ming

If I open a support ticket with the s/n can you tell which incontrol account as registered the AP ?

Thanks

Hi,

Sure, please proceed to open a support ticket here.

Do include this forum thread URL, so our support team can refer to this post if need more information.

Regards,
Wei-Ming