AP One Enterprise periodic lock-up

@Carlos_Gonzalez @Cosmogeek

Please open a ticket here for support team to further investigate the problem. Please ATTN the ticket to sitloongs and we will help to investigate the problem.

2 Likes

Just a quick update. The beacon settings did not solve my issue, so I moved to the recommendations for fixing the SSID channels; so far it seems the issue is now resolved, but still monitoring.

2 Likes

This is very important and common problem but you as a support team always answer ā€œplease open a ticketā€! I think, itā€™s better that the Peplink Team either answer here or being silent!

Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
Please explain what exactly you have done?
Have you set the beacon setting to its previous state?
What channels have did you set on each frequency?
Did you consider a specific frequency to set each access point? Or did you apply channel setting on load balancer?

Just wanted to circle back. I ended up opening a ticket with support, but in the end, nothing really helped. I ended up switching the device for a different brand and all my issues went away immediately.

Hi Carlos,
thanks for sharing your experience. Which brand was OK for this problem? Do you use still Load Balancer (BP One Core) or not? We couldnā€™t solve this problem too.