Hello, I have a dual-sim Max Transit that I’m trying to get working with Google Fi. Things I’ve done:
- Upgraded Max Transit to latest firmware (8.1.0)
- Activated Google Fi (data-only) SIM via their website, confirmed activation via their phone app, also installed in a phone and confirmed I have data
- When inserted, Pepwave Dashboard shows ‘no sim detected’, but when I click on details it shows an IMEI, hex, dec, etc.
- I’ve tried with the APN as ‘auto’ and also the h2g2 that Google recommends
- I have tried turning off the other slot, I’ve tried setting the carrier to Auto, to T-Mobile, etc. all with a ‘reload SIM’ after each individual config change to see if it had any effect.