Any one can expline what is NAT Maping?

Hi.
WAN 1 Static FFTN with 64 ips----> Can I put this on WAN 2 or 3 then I can still get static ips on clients side PPPoe tide to user id…?
WAN 2 None Static FFTTN
WAN 3 Static FFTN
BLP 305
HP 2848 Switch
Then 40 client static ip getting from WAN 1

WAN 1 and WAN 2 is Same ISP
Wan 3 is just extra.

I have been set BLP for about 10 days
Still some issue with internet.

Application Prioritization here if I set all applications to high priority will cause lagging network ? but I don’t see not much traffic on real time monitoring.
Still looking for answer why whole network goes out 8Pm to 10Pm everyday… ISP tech guy said BLP causing. but WAN 3 other ISP modem and traffic is normal. but WAN1 WAN2 getting hit a lot of disconnect.
But any other time is super good getting google.ca for less then 5ms…

Am I getting ddos attack?

When wan1 dying after all clients no internet cause of getting static ip from WAN1.
Was put all high priority on all applications and DSL optimization.
No Drop mode just WAN1 Wan2 Wan3
no outbound policy/Inbound

Question is
WAN3 line to only WAN1 Back up how do I set up?
Currently WAN1,2 Always on Wan3 back up but seems doesn’t work.

Any advise will be really help
Thank you so much…

Hi,

1. WAN 1 Static FFTN with 64 ips----> Can I put this on WAN 2 or 3 then I can still get static ips on clients side PPPoe tide to user id…?
    Can you elaborate more on this?

2. Application Prioritization here if I set all applications to high priority will cause lagging network ?
    No.

For the rest of the problems, please open ticket for us to diagnose further. Difficult for me to comment further without accessing the unit.

Some one told me I set with multi WAN Nat mode . When many people using modem is dying that is why coming to Bell configue site comes up and all internet dies.?
is this possible?
Than how should I set up Blp with 3 WAN and one Wan with 64 static ip on it.
What is this?
UPNP / NAT-PMP SETTINGS if i enable my static ip automatically through the Wan?

please help thank you…

Hi,

Some one told me I set with multi WAN Nat mode . When many people using modem is dying that is why coming to Bell configue site comes up and all internet dies.?
This is not true.

Please open ticket for us to understand and study your problem better.