Add ACL button

Hi Team,

please consider adding an “ACL” button to IC2 & RWA Client List.

IC2
A button with a dropdown list allowing to add a Client to an existing or new ACL could be very useful. It would make whitelisting and blacklisting much easier. An “Action” column could be a good place for such a button.

RWA
A similar button on the RWA page could be added for quick blacklisting (next to the IP reservation button).
image.png

@jakub.nowicki, are you looking to block the WIFI client? If so, this can be achieved with RWA as below.

Hi TK,

i would like to block both WiFi and wired Clients. The button you showed would be even more useful if it was available on the Client List page.

@jakub.nowicki, the button is on the Client List page. You able to block WIFI and remote user at the moment.

We are welcome others to comment on the requesting feature.

Thanks.

Hi @TK_Liew ,

sorry, I didn’t notice that.
It still does not allow me to fully manage my network. In my case, I use MAX router with several AP One, all managed via IC2. Most Wi-Fi Clients are connected to AP’s hence are seen by the router as “wired” and I can’t easily block them.

Also, this feature only allows blocking specific Client. What I am asking for is an option to add the chosen Client to an ACL which could be assigned to any network: Captive Portal, SSID or Firewall rule.

This is supported if the AP is running above 3.7.3 or 3.8.1.

So, you are looking for a simple way to add the WIFI client into ACL, firewall from Status > Client List to block them instead of going to the firewall setting page, am I right?

Hi @TK_Liew,

thanks for the feedback, I’ll upgrade the fw and check this feature on our APs :slight_smile:

So, you are looking for a simple way to add the WIFI client into ACL, firewall from Status > Client List to block them instead of going to the firewall setting page, am I right?

Exactly! It would be much easier to spot an unwanted client and block it directly from the Client List. I would also appreciate adding ACLs to the Web Admin Interface.