A very simple (VoIP) question

Hi!
I’ve this problem:
I’ve two different ADSL connection available, each with its different router, I’d like to use the two ADSL with a VoIP SIP server that has two SIP trunks.
Because the low upload speed of each ADSL connection (*that can place only **one *VoIP call at time), I’d like to use a Peplink appliance like Peplink Balance 20 to automatically switch to the other ADSL connection (and router) when the first is used by a VoIP call.
I’ve very strong budget requirements and I can’t buy other than a **cheap appliance ( I can’t buy i.e. a 210 and, than , I can’t use Bandwitdt bonding like Speed Fusion).
The question is : is useful for my purpose the “cheap” Peplink Balance 20 or not?
In other words: if I purchase this appliance mayI reach my purposes in an affordable way?
And if yes: how must I configure the appliance? :confused:
Thanks in advance.

The Balance 20 is able to achieve your objective. With the Weighted Balance load balancing algorithm, you can distribute the VoIP call across the 2 ADSL connection. You may refer to this article for more details on the load balancing algorithm and configuration reference.

nice article about voip really… voip is boosting out telecommunication sector very much… so this is really a great technology…