5G/LTE Antenna for temporary installations

Hey,
we are doing events / video streaming and I just bought a MAX BR2 5G.
Now I’m curious which external 5G/LTE antenna would be working best for me since I just want to prepare for bad conditions.
We are based in Germany and use all available carriers if that important to know.

We build up somewhere for a few days only and I need to get the internet working. So the setting changes from event to event.
I would prefer a Antenna that has a good boost but without the need of a ground plate since a 60x60cm ground plate is often not suitable. I’ve read many recommendations of the 42G but it seems to work really well only with a ground plate?

Best would be something to just stick onto a window or something like that. But I don’t know if something like this would be working somehow.
I’m excited to read your recommendations.

Kind regards

Not specific recommendations but if you wanted some alternatives to the Peplink antennas then have a look at some of the following, bear in mind cable lengths included vary a bit but generally you want the shortest cable anyway (aim for 5m as an upper limit - better to run Ethernet to where the router gets a good signal!).

Taoglas MA9 series, this one is an 8x cellular and 1x gps so only need one.

Panorama, either of these are probably good bets one is directional and one an omni - you’d need one antenna per modem:

Poynting XPOL-24, directional and you’d need one for each modem.