2 lans with 2 different primary wans?

Hello

it’s possible to use 3 wan (wan1, wan2, wan3) with 2 lan (lan1, lan2) with different (primary wans) failover orders.

example:

in failover:

lan1 ------------ failover order wan2 (primary), wan1, wan3

lan2 ------------ failover order wan1 (primary), wan3, wan1

or loadbalanced:

lan1 ------------ wan2 (if down goto wan1, if down goto wan3)

lan2 ------------ wan1 (if down goto wan3, if down goto wan2)

Please tell me what product of Peplink does it.

The Peplink Balance series currently only natively supports 1 LAN subnet, but VLAN support is coming in the 6.1 firmware release which is due out by later this year or Q1.

Thank you

can i make this on the same lan, but on different lan ports?

in failover:

lanPort1(ip 192.168.1.1) ------------ failover order wan2 (primary), wan1, wan3

lanPort2(ip 192.168.1.2) ------------ failover order wan1 (primary), wan3, wan1

or loadbalanced:

lanPort1(ip 192.168.1.1) ------------ wan2 (if down goto wan1, if down goto wan3)

lanPort2(ip 192.168.1.2) ------------ wan1 (if down goto wan3, if down goto wan2)

All LAN ports are in the same subnet 192.168.1.x by default.

Yes, you can definitely create custom outbound rules based on source IP address and have them route and fail-over to your preference of WAN connections.

The product that does this?

Any of our Balance routers will do this. Please feel free to check out our online demo: http://cs.peplink.com/demo/balance/

Thank you very much for the answer

but

i’m not able to find the order of the wan to give for separated ip

example

192.168.1.1 ------------ all traffic on preferred wan2 and then wan1 and then wan3
192.168.1.2 ------------ all traffic on preferred wan1 and then wan3 and then wan2

Can you confirm that I can do?

If your in the demo as Tim stated. Navigate to Network>Outbound Policy>Add Rule. Also see attached photo. Choosing the Priority algorithm will let you drag and drop WAN’s to there preferred order. Basically all traffic for that IP will be pushed to the WAN that is on the top of the list. If the WAN fails the traffic will then go over the next WAN on the list.

wow.

now i see that.

wonderful product

and

wonderful support

Thank you very much.

ps: How to buy it in Italy? (Balance 305)

Please use the following link to locate a reseller in your area:
http://cs.peplink.com/partners/resellers/