Hello

How I can configure router BR1 to MAX from a connection from the mobile you can directly access the configuration page 168.192.50.1?

Thank you

Hello,

Default IP of the MAX BR1 is 192.168.50.1. If you need to configure via wireless, you would need to connect to the built-in AP of the BR1.

Hello

I have a similar problem. I have a MAX BR1 placed in a vehicle and want to access from the phone or computer to the configuration page, and I can not do so.
How could connect to the Internet router and access the main configuration page?

Thanks in advance

Hola

Yo tengo un problema parecido. Tengo un MAX BR1 colocado en un vehiculo y quiero acceder desde el móvil o ordenador a la página de configuración , y no consigo poder hacerlo.
¿Como podría conectarme al router por Internet y acceder a la página principal de configuración?

Gracias por adelantado

Are you able to connect to the built-in wireless AP of the BR1? If so what error message do you see when opening a web browser and typing in the LAN IP?

Hello
I think I’ve found the problem.
The problem is that the telephone operator assigns IP addresses like 10.XXX.XXX.XXX or 100.XXX.XXX.XXX. So it is impossible to connect from another device.

I tried it with 2 cards 2 different operators and all is the same.

A greeting.

Hola
Creo que ya he encontrado el problema.
El problema es que el operador de telefonía, asigna direcciones IP del tipo 10.XXX.XXX.XXX ó 100.XXX.XXX.XXX. Por lo que es imposible conectarse desde otro dispositivo.

He probado con 2 tarjetas de 2 operadores distintos y en todas pasa lo mismo.

Un saludo.

You will have to connect to the wireless AP of the BR1 to connect to it. You will be assigned a 192.168.50.x address.