FAQ: Instant Check of CarePlan Renewal

Instant Check of CarePlan Renewal - FAQ

In the past years, the renewal of CarePlan has primarily relied on the submission of the diagnostic report, and now we’re providing an option for those who wish to renew their own devices with CarePlan on the fly.

In view of this, we have announced an Instant Check, a self-service tool that allows our customers to check their device’s eligibility simply with a few clicks.

Q: What is the Instant Check option?

We have implemented a new “Instant Check” option to help facilitate and simplify the renewal process without filing a ticket for submitting a diagnostic report. Having said that, the new “Instant Check” option is performed as a more flexible option. You can still submit the diagnostic report for CarePlan Renewal if this is the option you feel comfortable with.

Q: How do I check my device with the new “Instant Check” option?

To verify your device is eligible to purchase the selected CarePlan. The serial number(s) of the device(s) will be validated online.

Please make sure your device is connected to the internet and the InControl option on WebUI has been turned ON. To proceed then click “Confirm”, as seen below.

Further instructions are available here.

Q: If my device cannot be successfully validated or in a circumstance where my device cannot connect to the internet or is unable to turn on the InControl option on WebUI, what should I do?

Don’t worry. In this instance, you will receive two messages from our system instructing you to submit the diagnostic report to our ticket system for further assistance.

2 Likes