what happened to the forum?

last post was two weeks ago?!

It has been down all day. I would guess a database restore and they haven’t recovered all of the data yet.

1 Like

Hello,

We know it’s important to have Peplink’s Forum available at all times.

We apologize for the service outage that began around 4 pm GMT+8 on April 14, 2022 to 7 am GMT+8 on April 15. Outages are inconvenient and they make it difficult to move along with your day.

After the outage began, our team’s top priority was to restore the forum to normal as quickly as possible. Now that Peplink’s forum is back, but we are missing the data from April 1 to April 14.

We’ll make sure to learn from this outage and keep striving to provide great service.

The Peplink team

It looks like some threads are in the search index, returned by a search in the search bar next ot the peplink logo, but when I click on them I get a 404 now. Are those threads going to be reintegrated over time, or should we go ahead repost those questions/discussions? Thanks for your work - it’s nice to have the discussion forum to continue to expand use of the peplink products.

Although our team will try to reintegrate the missing data, please don’t wait to repost those questions or discussion.

1 Like