PCE 3.0 Campaign 2019

Your opportunity to become an expert about the Peplink Solution and gain valuable knowledge of the entire Peplink EcoSystem is coming up soon with a series of Webinars geared to getting you ready for the Peplink Certified Engineer (P.C.E) exam.

Our goal is to make sure that EVERYONE knows how to take full advantage of all the benefits of a Peplink network. The Boot Camp Webinars will be broken into two sessions. The first will be on Friday, April 26th and the second will be Friday, May 3rd.

The First Session covers:

• PCE Introduction
  • Understanding SD-WAN
  • Peplink PepVPN/SpeedFusion Technology

The Second session covers:

• MAX Features
  • Balance / Pepxim Features
  • Cloud-Based Networking
    • InControl2 Cloud & Virtual Appliance
    • FusionHub

Register before April 25th and we’ll waive the fee associated with your attempt at the Peplink Certified Engineer exam (normally $150). Everyone who successfully passes the PCE exam gets a stylish email signature icon and if you score an 85% and up, you’ll get a certification medal sent to you!

Schedule:

• By April 25:

• Register to take the PCE Here.
    • Registered users for the Boot Camp will have their PCE Exam fee waived! (normally $150!)
  • April 26:

• [Webinar] Peplink Certified Engineer PCE Bootcamp 1 (US/EU/AF region):
      • Friday, April 26, 2019
      • 10:00-11:30 AM CDT | 4:00-5:30 PM London | 5:00-6:30 PM Johannesburg
      • You’ll learn:
        • PCE Introduction
        • Understanding SD-WAN
        • Peplink PepVPN/SpeedFusion Technology
  • May 3:

• [Webinar] Peplink Certified Engineer PCE Bootcamp 2 (US/EU/AF region):
      • Friday, May 3, 2019
      • 10:00-11:30 AM CDT | 4:00-5:30 PM London | 5:00-6:30 PM Johannesburg
      • You’ll learn:
        • MAX Features
        • Balance / Pepxim Features
        • Cloud-Based Networking
          • InControl2 Cloud & Virtual Appliance
          • FusionHub
  • By May 17, 2019:

• Take the PCE exam
    • You’ll know how you scored right away after taking the exam.
  • June 2019:

• We’ll contact everyone who got 85% or above on their PCE for mailing addresses to ship out their certification medals!

Register to take part in the Peplink BootCamp Webinar HERE!

FAQ

Q) Can you tell me more about PCE?
A) Visit https://www.peplink.com/partners/peplink-certification-program/

Q) Can I invite my friends and colleagues to take the exam?
A) Yes. Please share the registration link with them.

Q) As an end-user, why do I need to take this exam?
A) These Boot Camp sessions will give you the opportunity to strengthen your skill set and if you pass the PCE you’ll able to add the cert logo to your email signature and add it to your resume.

Q) What if I’ve already taken the PCE and passed, why would I need to retake this exam?
A) Certification is for two years and this is a great cost effective way to renew if you’re nearing the end. Also, if you pass the PCE with 85% or higher, you be awarded a stylish certification medal.

Q) Can I buy the PCE medal but not taking the exam?
A) You do need to pass the PCE to purchase the certification medal via your local VAD.

Q) Is there any webinar available for my region?
A) We will provide the recording and slides in Peplink forum.

Q) Can I pass the PCE exam by just attending the webinar?
A) If you have no experience in using Peplink product, you may need further study our products and tech at www.peplink.com as well as the various product datasheets.

6 Likes

Hey Jason, is the Webinar have the option to replay later on? since it’s at the same time of my work schedule,

Thanks,

1 Like

@khalilraad
We will record the webinar and share it (with the slides) to the registrants. Even though you could not join the live webinar, please make registration so that we could follow up afterward.

4 Likes

Hi Cassy_Mak, can I also get a copy for webinar record. thank you…

Yes, as you have been registered in this campaign, we will send you the webinar recording (as slides) after the webinars.

1 Like

[Event update on Apr-26]

Webinar arrangement

We have already sent out confirmation emails with links to the Webinars. However, if you still have not received the emails, please check your junk / spam folders or click on the links below to join the webinars.

Session 1
Session 2

The two webinars will be recorded. We will send out the recording and slides after the webinars.

If you need further support related to this event, please describe your problem and send an email to [email protected]

1 Like

[Event update on Apr-29]

The PCE Bootcamp session 1 has been completed last week. The webinar slides and recording has been released to the registrants.

• If you could not see it in the inbox, please search your junk mail box with the email titled “Webinar - Slides & Recording - PCE Bootcamp Session 1”.
  • If you are sure that you have registered but could not receive this email, please send a email to [email protected]
2 Likes

[Event update on May-6]

The PCE Bootcamp session 2 has been completed last week. The webinar slides and recording has been released to the registrants.

• If you could not see it in the inbox, please search your junk mail box with the email titled “Webinar - Slides & Recording - PCE Bootcamp Session 2”.
  • If you are sure that you have registered but could not receive this email, please send an email to [email protected]

For your quick reference, you may review the webinars here:

As we received several requests on Mock Exam, we prepare a Mini Mock Exam exercise here:

7 Likes