Using speed fusion cloud with a Thai IP address from the router (no SFC node in Thailand)

Hi guys. Situation is MAX HD2 router in a home office in Thailand. I would like to use SFC but end up with a Thai IP address like I do normally. Is there a way to do this through the router and SFC?

And it would be nice to sometimes get and Australian IP address (Australia does have SFC node), and other countries, through the router relatively easily.

I know I could use a VPN application on every devise but that has many drawbacks.

I’m not sure I understand the question but it sounds like you have an HD2 and you are located in Thailand and want to use the SFC.

Since there is no SFC node in Thailand you would just need to select an alternate one from the drop-down and Australia is one of the choices.

It only takes a few clicks of the mouse to do this so it is quite easy.

I want to use SFC and have a Thai IP address.

1 Like

Then you’ll need to use a client software VPN service like expressVPN that has servers in Thailand and send your client VPN via SFC to benefit from bonding. Or host your own fusionhub in the cloud in Thailand and not use SFC.

1 Like