- A producer of emergency and help kiosks for numerous transportation, retail, education, healthcare and public access facility kiosks.
- Multiple locations from indoors to outdoors in all weather conditions.
- To create a secure environment for people and assets in a way that is reliable and accessible to all.
- Flexible with new kiosk locations without the need to implement extra cellular phone lines every time, especially for remote locations.
- Able to centralize the network management and communication.
- Embed MAX BR1 Mini router within each kiosk. These shock and vibration certified routers are tested to work in even the harshest environments.
- Using LTE for connectivity removes the need for cellular phone lines.
- The MAX BR1 Mini has multiple power input options including a DC Jack input or simply hardwire an AC feed to the power terminal block.
- Further enhancements are possible with the use of Peplink’s InControl 2 Cloud based SD-Wan network management configuration to monitor and manage the entire configuration. This also allows for valuable data to be collected for traffic analysis.