Unlimited SpeedFusion Connect Protect with Firmware 8.3.0.

Why do we make the SpeedFusion Connect Protect Service unlimited ?

Our SpeedFusion Connect Protect service (previously known as SpeedFusion Connect) now offers unlimited usage. This means you can fully immerse yourself in our powerful SpeedFusion Technology, InTouch, and experience all its benefits, without having to worry about any data quota limitations.

Say goodbye to frustrating connection dropouts and improve the reliability of your business applications with our powerful SpeedFusion Technology. Plus, utilize our very own remote network management solution - InTouch to view, configure, or troubleshoot any devices behind your router, without anything holding you back.

How do I activate it?
With Firmware 8.3.0, the unlimited SFC Protect data will automatically begin and end in accordance with your warranty. No activation is required.

How it works?
All compatible models come with a specific tier of SpeedFusion Connect Protect allowance. If the usage limit is exceeded, the service will still be available, but the Fair Usage Policy mode will reduce the speed to 10Mbps. The objective is to ensure a smooth business application experience for all users while preventing excessive misuse.

What is the SpeedFusion Connect Protect allowance for my device?
Here are the full details on the SFC Protect allowance.

Can I track and monitor my SpeedFusion Connect Protect usage?
Yes, keep track of your usage via the dashboards of your router’s WebUI or SFC Portal.

How can I continue to access the full speeds of SFC Protect after exceeding the usage quota?
Purchase more SFC Protect data directly from our Peplink eStore, Certified Partners or SFC Portal

If I purchase multiple plans will the validity of the plans accumulate?
The data quota will stack, while the expiration date will not. The maximum validity is 3 years. For example, If you buy 2x SFC-CLD-F plans at the same time, which has a 3-year validity per plan, the maximum expiry will still be 3 years.

3 Likes

SFC Protect - Unlimited Plan

If you're always running out of SFC Protect quota and still want the increased speed, we've added the option for an **Unlimited Plan**.

Instead of needing to top up your quota, you can pay for a monthly or annual subscription and enjoy unlimited data. The Unlimited Plan also boasts speeds of up to 400Mbps, while the regular plans only go up to 200Mbps.

FAQ

**What happens to my existing quota when I upgrade to the unlimited plan?** Upon purchase of the Unlimited Plan, all existing SFC Protect quota will be overwritten and replaced by the unlimited data

For example:

1. George bought a new BR1 Pro 5G, which comes with 1TB of SFC Protect data.
  2. After two months, George has used up most of his quota and decides to get the Unlimited Plan. Any remaining quota George previously had is now gone and replaced by the Unlimited Plan.
  3. Months later, George decides to cancel his Unlimited Plan. George now no longer has access to SFC Protect as the free 10Mbps connection is only applicable for users with an active SFC Protect Plan.

What happens if my Unlimited Plan has expired and I renewed my device’s care plan subscription?
The Unlimited Plan will be overwritten by the SFC Protect data quota that comes free with the care plan subscription (valid for 1 year).

How do I get the plan?
The Unlimited Plans are available for purchase on our eStore alongside the normal plans.

SpeedFusion Connect Protect - Unlimited Plan (1 Month)
SFC-CLD-U-1M ($99)

SpeedFusion Connect Protect - Unlimited Plan (1 Year)
SFC-CLD-U-1Y ($800)

1 Like