Thoughts on broadcasting specific Pepwave model?

Hi guys,

I’ve recently been in touch with a couple of broadcasters, we supply them with fully customized international mobile data solutions.

Most of the time, they ask us if we can provide mobile internet hardware with bandwidth bonding, alongside our SIM-cards.
We offer them Pepwave solutions, but most of the time they choose for brands that offer bonding solutions which specificly focus on the broadcasting market.
I’m not going to name all the brands, since that is probably beside the point.

I know that the Pepwave MAX Transit DUO is a thing, the size and it’s features are perfect, but it’s too expensive compared to the comparable solutions in this market (easily € 1000-2000 difference in pricing).
We could have sold a Pepwave bonding solution to some of these broadcasters, if Peplink had something just like the Pepwave MAX Transit DUO LTE/LTE-A, but with bandwidth bonding included (no extra licenses) and designed to work together with a videocamera.
This device should also have the possibility to throw an Ethernet WAN and WiFi WAN into the mix, if available.

Broadcasting might not be Peplink’s focus market, but this might open up some doors.
Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Hello @Joey_van_der_Gaag,
My backgound is in broadcasting and the Peplink Products suite the market very well, though it is a tough market to crack into.
JVC in America use the Peplink equipment for there mobile ENG (Electronic News Gathering solution).

We have been working closely with @Dan and the Peplink team developing and more advanced fully Peplink solution that will be available outside of the US, the solution has been hardened for use in the mining industry and also for sea going vessels.

We’d be happy to work with you and share what we have been doing, our solution is independent of JVC yet we give credit of them proving the concept in the US (there solution is not available internationally, we know as we attempted to acquire the solution through the Australian JVC distributors).

Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

Hi @Joey_van_der_Gaag, we are launching a new device for media and broadcasting industry very very soon (it is going through CE and FCC certifications now). Feel free to drop an enquiry to sales@ for further discussion.

1 Like

Hi @Dan,

Thank you!
I just sent an e-mail to [email protected], thanks.

1 Like