Surf soho speed issues

I am using a surf soho with a at&t unite pro. When i am on band 2 lte it works great but when on band 17 lte it doesnt work at all. I know its not a at&t network issue because my phone speeds are great in the same spot on band 17. Someone please help me!! I have the latest firmware installed.

Hi,

Guessing you are connecting “at&t unite pro” to Surf Soho as USB tethering. LTE Band selection/connection mainly related to MIFI device (at&t unite pro) and not related to the Surf Soho. You can confirm/isolate this by connecting the USB to a PC and verify the LTE band 17 connection issue.

I would suggest you check with AT&T support. For more information, please refer to the URL below:
https://www.att.com/devicehowto/tutorial.html#!/stepbystep/id/stepbystep_KB423435?make=Netgear&model=UniteProAC781S

Thank You

Uh no everyone else device including the mifi does fine its only when connected to the router. I have also noticed the router needs restarted literally once a week due to disconnects!!

Hi,

Just to to clarify the following:

1. Devices --WIFI–> MIFI (at&t unite pro) —> Band 17 LTE <--------------- This is working fine ?
  2. Devices --WIFI–> MIFI (at&t unite pro) —> Band 2 LTE <--------------- This is working fine ?
  3. Devices –> WIFI –> Surf Soho --USB tethering –> MIFI (at&t unite pro) —> Band 2 LTE <-------------- This is working fine ?
  4. Devices –> WIFI –> Surf Soho --USB tethering –> MIFI (at&t unite pro) —> Band 17 LTE <-------------- This is not working ?

May i know what is the error message displayed for the disconnection issue ? Do you still able to access Surf Soho when issue happen ?

Thank You

The SOHO does not even have an option to select specific bands, we are just taking the USB hand-off from the Mi-Fi. The Mi-Fi device itself is what connects to their network, not the SOHO.