I was excited to receive my SoHo MK3 last week. I set it up with three WiFi SSIDs (one for standard use, one for guest use and one for IOT devices). I upgraded it to the 7.0 firmware on the first day as part of the setup. I typically use the standard network, but several times a day, while our devices (iOS and Kindle tablets) show as connected, but webpages don’t load, emails stop sending and receiving, iMessages also stop sending and receiving and apps stop downloading updates. Eventually, network connectivity is restored and expected behavior returns. Again, the entire time this happens, the devices show they are connected to the WiFi network.
In doing some basic testing, I discovered that if I join one of the other WiFi networks, the device’s network functions return immediately. In addition, if I turn off WiFi briefly, then turn it back on, functionality returns immediately.
I have rebooted our cable modem and the MK3 router several times, but the issue persists. I have also did a factory reset of the router, but the same behavior continues.
I am not sure what to try next to resolve the issue.