Surf Soho mk3 Freezing/ Locking up

Hello, when I got the Surf Soho mk3 when it came out I loved it. Now for awhile it has been freezing up multiple times a week. I looked up how to schedule reboots and had it reboot weekly. That didn’t help much. Then I set it to reboot daily. Still coming home to no wifi multiple times a week. After searching this forum I learned how to set up scheduled rebooting but I didn’t find any other remedy. I like all the security features it has and I was gonna wait for another firmware update but I’ve lost my patience. Please help. Thank you!

Can I confirm the freezing/locking up here is referring to the SSID not available when you try to connect your Wifi devices? If so, possible to connect a laptop to the LAN port of MK3 to confirm whether the laptop can access Web Admin of MK3 and access to the internet? This allows us to isolate the problem further.

Thanks.

1 Like

@banjo

May i know the firmware version running for your SOHO MK3 device ?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I posted my issue right before I updated to the latest firmware. So far it hasn’t froze up since the update. I still have daily reboot scheduled but I’m thinking of disabling it to see if problem will occur.

Thank you!

-Chris Hieserich

1 Like