Surf SOHO Mk3 and Mobley

I have a ZTE Mobley and a Pepwave Surf SOHO Mk3. I’ve been having issues with it since I got it. We live in an RV and travel, so sometimes the Mobley gets a decent connection, other times its horrible. Right now, when I connect directly to the Mobley over wifi, I get about 24Mbps download. When I connect the SOHO to the Mobley over USB, I get 7kbps. Sometimes it goes a little higher, but rarely above 20kbps.

I’ve tried connecting it via wifi to the Mobley as well, and its just as bad. Last night I had it working fine though and was getting about 400kbps download. Today though, and nothing has changed otherwise, its horrible and I can’t figure out why.

I would love to get the SOHO to work properly and be able to connect all our devices to it and then through the Mobley to outside internet, but it seems to sometimes work well, other times not work at all or being really, really slow.

Is there anything I can do to change this? I have the newest firmware and haven’t adjusted any settings other than to make the SSID unique for us.

Please follow the guide below to submit a ticket for support team to check:

1 Like