Surf SOHO is now in "legacy" status

@Cassy_Mak Any word on when we can expect a next gen SOHO? It’s been a year since this was teased, so I am quite curious.

The upcoming next-generation SOHO (which will have a name without “SOHO” in it) is scheduled for a targeted release in November or December. Stand by~

6 Likes

That’s great news! What is a targeted release? Does that mean available to beta testers? (If so, is there an opportunity to be a beta tester?) Does that mean available in certain countries?

I’d also be happy to beta - on the off-chance you want more testers. I use LTE for primary WAN (hotspot).

Any update on the next generation SOHO release?

Hello Cassy, the recently announced B One is the SOHO replacement?

Where might we find more information about the recently announced B One? I tried searching the Peplink site with no hits. Thank you

The owner of this site speculates about the B One. He has solid knowledge about Peplink products (it was this site that influenced me to buy the Surf SOHO).

1 Like

Thanks so much - this is actually the same site where I “discovered” the Peplink routers and also purchased a few Surf SOHO’s after reading about them a few years ago. Lots of really great information that Mr. Horowitz has and continues to provide at his web site.

1 Like

Have you heard anything more about the SoHo replacement? Confirmed it is the B One? Release Date?

I received an email media release from Peplink just yesterday introducing the B One! Here is the link they provided in that email:
https://www.peplink.com/products/b-one/

For a comparison of the B One vs. Surf SOHO and Balance 20x see

1 Like