Hi, Peplink guys,
We found subnet users can not go to internet and another problem is for the inter-vlan routing configuration, please help.
We are using build up an Peplink HA infrastructure, as the attached captured.
Our Peplink hardware :
Peplink model = Peplink 1350
Firmware = 8.0.2 ( we also tried version 8.0.1 )
LAN configuations in Peplink :
- LAN interface configuration is attached
- All VLAN configurations in Peplink…… are configured inter-vlan routing
- Firewall configuration in Peplink : all are defaullt setting
We found the inter-vlan routing failed as the attached ping test ( but ping test are successful for individual vlan ).
- From LAN (untagged VLan 888: 10.10.23.242 ) --> 10.10.23.245 (router interface) OK
- From LAN (tagged VLan 200 : 10.61.200.253 ) --> 10.61.200.254 (router interface) OK
- From LAN (untagged Vlan888: 10.10.23.242) —> 10.61.200.254 ( router interface ) failure
Any suggestion, thx.