Static IP needed

I have a Balance 30 pro with 2 Wan and LTE backup I just purchased the virtual Wan openVPN Port, What I need is a static IP for incoming traffic that I can have when either ISP is up I have the OpenVPN setup and part of the traffic running through the VPN with great results but when I attempt to route incoming traffic for online order system it will fail even routing all traffic enforced through the virtual port seems to work have confirmed that the incoming and outgoing ports are configured like my ISP wans(they have static IPs but fail often) seems like I am missing something but can not put my finger on it

If the objective is to get a static IP address with access to your local network through your Balance 30 then a popular (and successful) strategy is to get a FusionHub Solo license, then establish a FusionHub on a cheap cloud platform (UpCloud and Vultr are both commonly used - $5/month). That gives you a static IP address to the hub, which can then forward traffic to the server of choice on your network by way of the SpeedFusioin connection…
Martin Langmaid has written extensively on the topic, see for instance Peplink FusionHub Cloud Setup Tutorial

1 Like

This tutorial where I install on Vultr is perhaps better - its certainly more recent…

1 Like