Sim Injector PEPXIM

Can the Sim Injector PEPXIM be used with other HD units, specifically the MAX HD2 IP67?

Thank you,
DA Websta

Currently the following devices are compatible with SIM Injector -

HD4 MBX
HD2 IP67 (HW4)
HD2 Dome
SFE
SFE Cam

More models will support the SIM Injector in the future.

2 Likes

We have the MAX HD2 IP67 with hardware version 3. Can it be updated to work with the PEPXIM?

It’s hardware version related, so only MAX HD2 IP67 (HW4). This device is not modular so you can’t upgrade the hardware.

1 Like

Is the SIM injector compatible with the HD4 IP67 ?

Currently only the following devices are compatible with SIM Injector -

HD4 MBX
HD2 IP67 (HW4)
HD2 Dome
SFE
SFE Cam

More models will support the SIM Injector in the future.

1 Like

Has anyone used or can the SIM injector be used instead of the embedded SIM card sockets on HD4MBX?

Hi Justin - Welcome to the forum. Yes the SIM injector is supported on the MBX.

1 Like

Thanks Martin, I assume its ok to use the SIM injector to bypass the embedded HD4 SIM making it an extender?

I don’t see why it wouldn’t work (that’s the whole idea) - its not something I’ve tested yet tbh I’ve been focused on the smaller MAX devices when using this feature.

1 Like

It seems the SIM injector is not working on the MBX. The MBX is running on version 8.02.

Hi @edwins

It seems the SIM injector is not working on the MBX. The MBX is running on version 8.02

SIM Injector works with MBX FW 8.0.2. You may need to upgrade Injector firmware. Please open a ticket and we will solve your issue. Thanks

1 Like

On Peplink.com, is there a current list somewhere showing what all devices support the use of the SIM Injector?

1 Like