Show discrete LAN port information on MAX-HD

Please add discrete LAN port information to Status>Client List> to include what LAN port host XYZ is plugged in to. I am supporting a remote sites that use Pepwave Max HD2 & HD4. All the information is there except what port a device is plugged into. I may want to go from a flat network to VLANs and knowing what is plugged in where would assist in assigning VLANs to LAN ports.

Thanks
Lon Palepoi

Wow a year and no reply. I’m impressed Peplink.

Hi Lon, it’s only been 3 months but we do appreciate the feature request. I don’t think this would be that easy to implement but let’s wait for more feedback from the community on how many others are looking for this capability. Thanks.

1 Like

This would be a great feature request, also each lan port needs to be configured independently. So as an example only specific vlans could talk over specific lan ports.

Hi Tim,
I’m simply requesting an empty field next to the LAN port to where you can add a description. That way remote administrators can see what device is plugged into what LAN port and change VLANs if needed.

I would like to see an indicator of which LAN ports are active. Right now I am not aware of a way to see which LAN ports are up and down.
Not sure if this goes on the Network or Status tab some some green indicators on the Network - Port Settings tab would be helpful, a speed indicator would be as well.

Hi. Is this what you are looking for? The image which follows was taken from a Balance One running FW 8.0 and it shows the status of LAN port 1 in the drop-down.

1 Like

Yes that would be fantastic to have in the HD2 Max series

1 Like

My Balance 1350 does not have that either would be great there too.
|Firmware|8.0.0 build 2636|