Route 3 subnets through PEPVPN

Hi all,

We are using a Balance 380 in Drop-in Mode and multiple MOTG on the other site to connect remote sites.

Behind Balance 380 we have multiple subnet (192.168.1.0/24, 192.168.2.0/24, 192.168.3.0/24) but when connected layer3 PepVPN only the local subnet of the Balance is announced to its peers (192.168.1.0/24).

Unfortunately as we are in Drop-in Mode and we are using some Layer2 VPN we can not just add a static route on Balance 380 to announce this route.
When adding static route, all layer 2 vpns are loosing access to this subnets (can’t understand why but that happened… :()

Does anyone have any solution for this issue ?

Or we have another solution which consist in routing all trafic through the VPN but when doing that, all packets are NATed on Balance public IP when arriving on the 2 new subnets.
How can we disable this f***** NAT ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Franck

Hi Franck,

I noticed you have opened a ticket on this. Please provide the network diagram via ticket for better understanding. I will follow up from there.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback!

If somebody can share here his experience that would be great too for community.
Maybe I just misconfigured something because disabling NAT is possible on all cheap routers …

Thanks for your help.