I just made a change to my router settings and now I am blocked from accessing the WebUI. I have saved a previous configuration setting for my router on my computer. Is there a way to roll back my router setting or restore the setting with the saved configuration file without accessing the WebUI? Note: I do not have IC2 set up yet.
Good move saving a config file! (It’s happened to all of us at one time or another. )
- Return the router to factory defaults. (You don’t say which device you have but most of the ones I think you are likely to have will respond with a paperclip-type instrument inserted in the small reset hole for a slow ten count.)
- Log in using the credentials printed on the bottom of the router.
- Upload your saved config file.
- Log in with your previous credentials as saved in the config file.
- Go have a beer and celebrate.
I agree, Cheers