Remove group administrator?

Is there a way to remove a group administrator when there is only one group administrator? The organization administrator is all that is needed.

Yes, you can remove the group administrator.

After logging into InControl2, go to the group.
Hover on ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Group Settings’, this should be at the bottom of the ‘Settings’ tab.

You will be forwarded to a new page where you can edit Organisation and Group admins.

I only see the option to change roles. Please send me the screen that shows the option to delete when there is only one Group Administrator. Thank you.

Sent using MailWise for Android – See your emails as clean, short chats.

See the image below.
You can delete group admins by clicking on the trash can, at ‘Actions’.

The trashcan does not appear on my screen. See attached.

Surf SOHO Group Settings.pdf (187 KB)

That’s strange.

@TK_Liew, could you or someone else elaborate as to why I have the delete option and don90630 doesn’t?

@don90630, by right the Organization Admin has the administrator access to all groups. So, you shouldn’t duplicate the same administrator ([email protected]) into the Group. Since you ([email protected]) are the Organization and Group Admin now, you can’t remove yourself from the Group. Please add another Organization Admin. Then login with the newly added Organization Admin to remove [email protected] from the Group.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you.