Remote admin web for router max

hello, how can I manage the configuration of my pepwave max br1 mini router remotely either from incontrol2 or by other means, that allows me to enter the router max br1 I do not want to enter incontrol2 in group wide SSID settings, I would enter the router directly or through the option of remote web admin of incontrol 2 but it is disabled. I do not know why and how can I use it? Do I need a pepwave balance 380 or something like that? thank you and I hope you can help me

Josue,
You had a similar question under How to enter a max br1 mini router from a remote access - #2 by Zach_Tangen

What part the answer to it is causing an issue?

If you don’t or cannot use ic2 or get local physical access using a LAN port on the BR1 then your only option without speedfusion is to setup a VPN route to each device from say your windows desktop. This will require a fixed ip for the BR1 which is usually only available for fixed wan not OTA wan like 4g.

If you want to use speedfusion to access remote BR1 devices remember BR1 only comes with 2 licences ( upgradeable to 5 at a cost per device). The 2 licences are to allow the BR1 to be part of speedfusion ring network design.

So if you want full connections with speedfusion to all your BR1 devices from a central location you will either need a fusionhub or a physical device like a b380 licenced to suit.

HCG

1 Like

the router has a SIM card so the address is dynamic I guess and I want to enter the router by the remote administration of the website which is a configuration in incontrol2 but is disabled? as the asset or what I need to be enabled

Can it be because the device is offline? he has access to the internet but it comes out as if some offline, can this be the cause? or the firewall

Have you turned on IC2 support in the BR1.

Has the support been paid for the unit?

1 Like

Hello @josue,
In addition to what @hcg has mentioned, your device must have either current warranty or an InControl2 subscription to operate with the InControl2 platform.
Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

Doesn’t the Max series support dynamic DNS domain name providers such as DynDNS? I use them on the Balance series all the time. That gives me a domain name to the Balance admin page without a static IP.

Hello @Don_Ferrario,
You can only use Dynamic DNS services to remotely administer a device with non static IPs when the IPs on the WAN connection to that deice are not behind NAT (or if the NAT lets the require port through for the device), in @josue’s with the MAX BR1, unless @josue has a cellular/mobile service that is specially giving that SIM a public facing IP, using a Dynamic DNS service will not solve the remote access issue as it is likely the SIMs IP is behind a carrier grade NAT.
Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile: